Headteacher Wellbeing - Further opportunity to join James Pope's Network Support Sessions
As part of our continued commitment to supporting headteacher wellbeing and following excellent feedback from Warwickshire headteachers who joined James Pope/HeadsUp4HTs Network Support Sessions last term, I am delighted to be able to open this opportunity up to a further cohort of interested headteachers.
You may remember that James spoke at our Spring Term Headteacher Conference and held a follow up webinar to provide more detail about keeping yourself well as a leader and the successful model of support and coaching that HeadsUp4HTs run for Headteachers nationally. The webinar is attached here for those who need a reminder or who missed it and are interested this time round.
This latest round of Network Support Sessions will run for a period of 6 weeks from early autumn term. They will be weekly sessions that:
- are for headteachers only (officers at Warwickshire County Council do not attend the sessions and are not aware of which headteachers join the groups)
- are a safe, open and transparent space
- provide the opportunity to reflect on your challenges and successes
- allow you to receive support from peers and provide support to others
- will take place outside of normal school hours in order to ensure that you have the dedicated time you need, free from distraction.
Please indicate if you would like to join these sessions (or not) by completing the google form
Once James and his team know how many Headteachers are participating, HeadsUp4HTs will structure the groups and will be in touch to let you know the next steps.
From here on your relationship will be with your network groups and with HeadsUp4HTs – we just wanted to get you started on the process of self-care. However, we are always here to support Warwickshire headteachers (you can find below some of our Headteachers' quotations regarding their experience in these sessions) in any way we can so do please keep in touch. Please also remember our Listening Ear service and look out for our upcoming Peer Coaching Directory.
With very best wishes
School Improvement Lead Commissioner