Applications open for 40 Student Police Officer vacancies
Warwickshire Police have begun recruiting for student officers as part of the Police Constable Degree Apprenticeship Programme (PCDA).
PCDA is ideal for those starting their career or looking for a change. The three-year programme offers opportunity to:
- Serve as a Police Constable from day one
- Make a difference to people in Warwickshire communities
- Earn a salary starting at £22,065 and rising to over £25,000 in the final year
- Study for a fully funded Staffordshire University degree in Professional Policing Practice
- Be part of the Warwickshire ‘family’ force, with on-going training, personal development, support and guidance throughout
- Take the first step in a long term policing career where progression opportunities are huge and varied
Warwickshire Police is keen to recruit people of all backgrounds, cultures and experiences to build a diverse and effective police service representative of Warwickshire communities.
For more information and to apply on-line follow this link: https://www.warwickshire.police.uk/police-forces/warwickshire-police/areas/warwickshire-police/ca/careers/policeofficers/policerecruitment/