Headteachers Induction Programme 2021 -2022
Final call for new headteachers to sign up for the Headteacher Induction Programme.
The programme is designed to support those new to headship and recently appointed headteachers who are new to Warwickshire by providing key updates and introducing them to colleagues within WCC who will be able to support them and their schools.
It runs over 6 sessions (4 full days and 2 half days), with a combination of face to face and virtual delivery. The cost of the programme is £545 which includes presentations, venue cost, lunch (on full day, face to face sessions) and refreshments (at face to face sessions). The first session is 22 September 2021.
The sessions will cover the following:
- Introduction to Warwickshire
- Managing the Organisation including (but not limited to) Finance, Legal, Managing the Media, Emergency Planning, HR and Payroll, Early Career Framework teachers, Health and Safety
- Ethical Leadership and Vulnerable Learners
- School Improvement
- Experiences of headteachers who have been in post for 1 - 2 years
- Feedback from Ofsted Inspections within Warwickshire
- Healthy Schools and Staff & Headteacher wellbeing.
To ensure that we are able to accommodate all applications, please ensure that places are booked by Wednesday 15 September 2021 by contacting Lynn Handford at firstname.lastname@example.org.