Tudor Grange Teaching School Hub
We endeavour to keep all of our colleagues and stakeholders informed of Teaching School Hub related news and updates as they relate to the Early Career Framework, Appropriate Body Work, National Professional Qualifications, ITT, and CPD available.
We want to make sure that our monthly newsletter reaches as many of our classroom practitioners and leaders as possible.
If you would like to receive it, or know someone who you think would enjoy receiving it, please encourage them to sign up here.
WLS Training event
Warwickshire Legal Services are holding their annual training for schools on 14th November 2023. This year, the event will take place at Warwick Racecourse and will run from approximately 9:15am – 3:30pm. The training will include:
- The role of schools in the admissions process (whether or not they are admission authorities);
- The circumstances in which admission authorities are permitted to refuse an application;
- The rights of parents, including the appeals process and what to do when parents disagree with each other;
- How appeal panels work and what they consider, plus the role that schools need to play in the process;
- Specific circumstances (e.g. infant class size, challenging behaviour, selective schools etc).
There is no cost to attend the event and lunch and refreshments will be provided. To sign up, please compete the sign-up form here.
6th Form Conference - Rethinking Security and Peace - 9th November, Coventry Cathedral
How can we prevent violent conflict and sustain peace and rebuild trust and restore relationships that serve the need of the whole population?
How can you as a young person take steps to promote peace and understand the issues that concern you on topics such as the environment, health, inequality and emotional security?
This conference looks at how by being informed young citizens it is possible to take action and have your voice be heard and how it is possible to build more peaceful societies.
Find more info here.